I MADE A MOVIE
Over the last year or so, I've been making some personal movies for myself and for JFC (the youth football club at which I work). I have only been working on the relatively simple application iMovie, but I've been learning and enjoying the movie-making process through these personal projects. I think it's something I would love to develop further and maybe there will be a Technical Studies workshop for it, though there doesn't seem to be one this term. In the meantime, this is my most recent movie (and my longest) finished just this week, using footage from our JFC summer trip to the countryside with some of the boys. With hours and hours of video to work with, I made a 23 minute film with six chapters, encapsulating the feel and vibe of the trip as well as capturing our actual activity across the weekend sleepover.